Sunday, October 5, 2008

Updates

1) This is what Broder's ear looks like after his accident. (See Friday post for details.) It's not as swollen anymore, but the bruise is making it's way down his ear. Pretty nasty, don't you think?
2) Last night during the Priesthood session, my friend Summer called and invited me and the boys to go with her and her kids to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. This was a no-brainer. We love di-sa-ors! For those who don't know, (and I didn't until my sister-in-law Jennifer told me about it), but throughout the museum there are 13 little knomes hidden all around. On displays, painted into walls and apparantly part of the actual skeletons. Jen and I had previously known where 3 of them were, and were having a hard time locating any more. But breakthrough last night! We (Summer and I) cheated and asked the desk attendent if she knew where any others were and she gave us the location for 2 we didn't know about. Super-cheap I know, but once you start looking for those little guys and understand how ridiculously impossible they are to find...you'll consider cheating too.

3) Conference is the best!

2 comments:

Dr H said...

Nice one, buddy!

Jen H. said...

ONE DAY WE WILL FIND THEM ALL!