i'm not saying she was very silly, but one of us was very silly, and it wasn't me
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Thankful Thursday
(Fall 2006)
1) I'm thankful for Jackson's smile and when he says, "OK, Mom" when I ask him to do something. 2) I'm grateful for Broder's laugh and for the "arguments" we get in. "You're cute. No, you're cute. No, YOU'RE cute!" 3) I am thankful for bubble soap and bubble wands and imaginations.
I love those little "disagreements" too. Lately if I say anything like "you are so silly" she comes back with "no YOU are so silly" and so on... I love they way she giggles when we go back and forth. It is little times like that when I really do cherish being a mom.
2 comments:
I love those little "disagreements" too. Lately if I say anything like "you are so silly" she comes back with "no YOU are so silly" and so on... I love they way she giggles when we go back and forth. It is little times like that when I really do cherish being a mom.
3 very important things to be grateful for! cute boys!!
Post a Comment