Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gratuitous gratitude

I have returned from a long period of "non-blog." I have really no reason to account for it other than that: 1) lazy, 2) didn't have pictures to post, and 3)couldn't think of anything to say. But last night I came across an article talking about how good it is for you to express gratitude along with recognizing the good and/or funny things that happen to you, your family, your friends or the world. I thought, "Hey! Something to talk about on the blog."

So here goes. If I am ultra-lucky, I'll have things that happened that were funny and/or that I am thankful for AND a picture to go with it!")

1) Jackson and Broder like to run around the basement from one end of our long family room to the other, all the while singing "Jingle Bells" at the top of their lungs and trying desperately not to crash in to each other. It is fairly humorous listening to Broder attempt those lyrics. "Jinga bez, jinga bez, jinga ah-duh-way!!!" and then crashing face first into the couch cushions.

2) I am thankful that Tim's job seemingly will outlast the nastiness that is the current economy.

3) Lastly, and I won't write about this much at all after this for fear of seeming obsessed...which I'm not. (What! What have you heard?) But those of you who watch a certain show on Thursday nights will understand, and those of you who don't will just have to pine away and wonder what it all means. HOORAY!!! FINALLY!!!
And that's all I'm going to say about that.")

Have a lovely evening; see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jen H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen H. said...

I am thankful that you finally posted something!!! Just kidding... I love th halloween pictures

The Pratts said...

I missed you blogging also! Okay, I am loving your reasons for posting, extra-especially #3 - yeah yeah yeah!