Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's time to play....

..."Guess the little, blond-haired, blue-eyed, bald-headed kid" game!!!

Unfortunately we didn't have the digital camera when Jackson was a newborn or I would have put up a whole bunch of the both of them at 1-month old; that may have been more of a challenge, but we'll have to make do with these. Make your guesses, and I will put up the answers in a day or two. (Most likely you'll be right...go with your gut.)

1)
2)
3)
4) 5)

5 comments:

The Pratts said...

Do you really want me to guess? Okay 1) Broder 2) Jackson 3) Broder 4) Jackson 5) Broder

Am I right?

Dr H said...

I got this:

Broder
Jackson
Jackson
Jackson
Broder

Jen said...

I'm with Chris....
Broder
Jackson
Jackson
Jackson
Broder

Jen H. said...

1)Broder 2)Jackson 3)Jackson 4)Jackson 5) Broder

Broder"s little hair curl/point gives some away.

michellecluff said...

I agree with summer's answers. Although, I'm sure some of these could be mistaken for even Tim's baby pictures...