1) Thanks to Da-bid, Gem-fer and Mason for coming down and playing tonight.
2) Hooray for ice cream!!
3) Broder got yet another injury...that's not the good part. The good part is that he didn't get more hurt than he did. Somehow the little toy slide he was playing on tipped over and from what we could best guess, he got pinned between it and the sharp edge of the bookshelves. His one little ear is purple and swollen and was cut. I didn't get a picture of it yet, but if I do I'll post it. I really hope the little guy makes it to three...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think he will make it to 3 - it is a matter of if he will do it in one piece.
Glad you guys had fun Friday night. Did you watch the game? Can't believe we let them score 14... we better shape up for the rest of the season or no BCS for us!
Thanks for inviting us, we had fun and should do it again. Poor little Broder, that kid is so accident-prone. He will be one tough guy when he grows up!
Post a Comment