Happy Birthday B Broder! Papa and I love you very much. We are looking forward to your party on Saturday! I sent a cute email b day card, but I got the address worng. The return message just came. Only 14 hours later! OH well. I tried :) Love you Grammy and Papa
4 comments:
Broder,
I love you so much. I am so proud to be your father, and I am so happy you are part of our family.
Dad
Happy Birthday B Broder! Papa and I love you very much. We are looking forward to your party on Saturday! I sent a cute email b day card, but I got the address worng. The return message just came. Only 14 hours later! OH well. I tried :)
Love you
Grammy and Papa
I love you stinky face!
Mason wrote:
rbvbvvffffvfgggbb m.kl.,l;l;l.;///
Translation:
Happy Birthday B-Broder!
We love you Bubba!
Post a Comment