Thursday, August 20, 2009

First day in the First Grade!

So, I'm officially old. I have a "grader." Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of said scholar because when I got the camera out I found that the battery was dead. Of course. I took one on my phone, but who knows how to get that off of there.

So, since I now have 6 hours of just me and Broder, I will work on finding that and get a picture up of after school.

It was kind of like dropping my brother off at the MTC. Kids line up, march through a door, leave family outside, kids smile excitedly the whole time, moms nervously wave.

He didn't want me to come in and walk to the classroom either. Sigh.

3 comments:

Dr H said...

Happy first day, Jackson. Don't let your mom embarass you too much!

'I can't go anywhere without getting bugged' - John Stockton (sarcastically)

Loved it when he said that. Sherrie knows what I mean, ask her.

Heidi said...

I agree with the "sigh". I made the mistake of just going in to check on Tye in the classroom. I should have just stuck with the "sigh" outside.

Sara said...

Hey your old. My Baby is in 3rd grade. How are you feeling? I am so excited that you are havigna girl. I changed my blog to onecrazylife3.blogspot.com