Monday, July 27, 2009

My Birthday

Catching up some more...
So I think the beginning of this blog hiatus began around my birthday, because I felt kind of funny blogging about my own birthday. "Hey, it's my birthday!!! Look at me, look at me, look at me!!!"

Anyway. My birthday was the first day of Youth Conference so I spent the evening at a devotional with John Bytheway, the Stake YM and YW and strawberry shortcake. Not bad.

To be fair to Tim, here is a birthday picture of me. (Still hoping to figure out how to get Tim's slideshow to load up here.) I can't remember if I've ever asked my mom if I was yawning or crying. Either way, nice form huh?

2 comments:

Dr H said...

I've never in my life seen that picture before, no lie. I think it's a fake, everyone. A fake!!

Allison said...

You were yawning. You NEVER cried. Ü