At the party, Tim showed a slideshow that he and my Mom had put together. It was my life in pictures. Unfortunately, he did it on PowerPoint and I can't figure out how to get it from there to here. This is a complete shame because he worked hard on it and the end slide had some pretty exciting news for all who were there...
We are expecting a new baby in January!!
This news may still be news to some, but we are so excited and Jackson is REALLY excited. He says "Good morning, baby" to my tummy every day. Broder just thinks the baby is in his tummy. It will all work out.
Anyway, I am due January 5, but wouldn't be surprised if we have a fabulous Christmas present. We find out what we are having on August 21. I promise I'll keep you posted much better than I have recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WAAAAWHOOOOO!!!
That's great!
Also, this: "Broder just thinks it's in his tummy" made me laugh really loud...in a library.
So exicted about the baby. You always look so amazing too. If I looked as good as you pregnant I think I would stay pregnant for 10 years straight!! Congrats!
It's about time you blogged this! I was so bummbed that I missed it, sounds like it was a blast.
Post a Comment