As you may recall, June 4 is Tim's birthday. Well that night he had told me that we were going to go out to dinner for his birthday. He wanted to go some place nice, so he made reservations at the restaraunt at Thanksgiving Point. When we got there, the hostess told us that the main dining room was full, so we would be going upstairs. "That's weird," I said internally to myself, "there's like 20 open tables in there. Oh well." Anyway, we went upstairs and she opened the door to one of the rooms where Tim gently shoved me in and a whole crowd of people yelled "Surprise!"
My cute hubby had arranged a surprise birthday party for me a week early AND on his birthday as well. There were family and friends and it was awesome. I don't have any pictures of it, so I have nothing to post here...sorry!
Thank you to all who came. I had a very fun time and I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment