Thursday, July 31, 2008

Miscellaneous July fun

Tim is Jackson's soccer coach. I thought this was an adorable picture of Jackson and Daddy. This was the "team meeting" before the first game.


Mason's 2nd Birthday...all Thomas, all the time, super fun. One of the activities was to give Percy and James a new paint job.


Little "twin" train-buddy bros.


The other afternoon I was downstairs talking on the phone with my friend and I realized I hadn't heard a noise from Broder for awhile. Sensing impeding doom, I ran upstairs to find this...

Isn't he cute!?!

3 comments:

Dr H said...

You always fake me out when you do more than one. I sometimes miss the bottom ones. Broder has a HEEEEEEEAAAAAAD! Definitely some Hepper blood in there. I fear all of it went to his head. Jackson's a stud too. Tell them to beat each other on my behalf.

Jen H. said...

Thank you so much for coming to Mason's birthday, it was a blast to have your little ones play all the games. Your kids are just so silly!!!

Buckwheat said...

Marci and I love the picture of Tim with the soccer team