Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fancy new blog

Hey everyone. I've finally figured out how to change my blog background and so I will probably change it fairly frequently. Keep checking in! I was trying to find one that's fairly "manly" but still cute. What do you think?
P.S. It sometimes takes a little bit to load...give it a minute to sort itself out.
P.P.S. OK, on some internet services a LOT more than a minute. If it never comes up for you, like it sometimes doesn't for me on Internet Explorer, try another web browser. Our Mozilla browser works nicely.

5 comments:

Dr H said...

Yeah a little prissy. Nice though. I am going to update my blog soon, I hope. Nothing exciting has happened. We might go shooting on Wednesday. I'll post pictures if anyone brings a camera.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it wasn't coming up for me, but now it is. PRETTY FANCY!!! I can totally give you the link to change your font colors if you want.... ;) Just another thing to obsess about on your blog!

Jen H. said...

Okay, it is driving me crazy.... What is that qoute from on your blog title? I know I ahve heard it. Is it from a Frocks and Carriage?

Sherrie said...

It's from "Wives and Daughters" which I believe is the ORIGINAL Frocks and Carraiges, wasn't it? I'll have to ask Dibby.

The Pratts said...

I like it! I am with you, I love to look at new blog backdrops! I found an awesome BYU one, my sister-in-law emailed me... I will send it to you!