Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lord of the Rings- complete!

Tim has been reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy to the boys.  The rule is that they can watch the movie after they have finished the book.  They are going to be able to watch "Return of the King" tomorrow night and they are more than thrilled.  Friday night can not come soon enough! Tim read The Hobbit to them before LOTR and I don't know what the next reading adventure will be.  These books are Tim's favorite and I know he loves that the boys love them too.  I wouldn't be surprised if they started the series all over again.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Just to be clear. We have finished the part that is the movie. Other than Frodo leaving on the ship. In the book we still have the scouring of the Shire. I know I am geek for these things