Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flute performance

Tim and I performed the special musical number in Sacrament meeting today. I played my flute and he sang"More Holiness Give Me." It actually started out that I was asked to be the special musical number and I volunteered Tim to sing with me. But, the way it was printed in the program and announced made it seem more like Tim was the "star" and I was just accompanying him. Which was awesome for me and made me only a millisecond less nervous. It was ward conference so many of the Stake leaders were there. When I was asked, they told me that several others had said no when they found out it was Ward Conference.i told them I wasn't afraid of Stake people since I used to be one and knew most of them- but that was big talk because I was really nervous. Thanks to the Harrison's for grabbing Sis when she got sad that both Tim and I were going up front.
I don't have a picture of us during the actual performance, but Kirsi has been dying to play my flute ever since I got it out to practice. Maybe someday we'll have a triple threat if talents with her: dancing, singing and "fluting."

No comments: