Today Kirsi went in for her 3 year old check-up. The boys also came along because they aren't back in school until tomorrow. This morning I was changing her diaper and noticed she had an irregular looking rash. She's had these before and each time it's been caused by strep. So I figured we'd check it out at the doctor.
Fast forward to a couple hours later when she did indeed have a positive strep test and so did both boys! None of the kids had a fever or sore throat. Jackson is a little stuffy and Broder has a slight cough. Each of which I thought was a cold. The only one who did have a sore throat was Tim. So he headed to the InstaCare and came home with his very own prescription. I figured I'd join in the fun and get checked out too. Thankfully I was negative, but got my own amoxicillin as a merciful souvenir.
It's fun. Dad and boys home for one more day and all germs should be zapped before the weekend. Our single house is keeping the pharmaceutical industry afloat.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*Rubs hand together* Yes, yes! Keep filling your prescriptions!! Mwahahaha!
Post a Comment