One of my 2013 goals is to post every day whether it be an entire post with actual words or just a picture of something that happened that day. At the end of the year I want to have it printed out and bound in book form as a journal/family history. This is the goal. Check on me often- I have big plans!
So the first big news of 2013 is that Jackson lost a tooth at 12:20 am right after celebrating the ball drop and lighting fireworks. Summer got her magical tooth tool and popped it out. Bree also lost a tooth at about 12:30 am. They are the first visits the Tooth Fairy will make in 2013. Big day already.")
(The explanation behind the Spider-Man face paint is that we went to a New Years celebration where face painting was provided.)
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah! I am in your first post - Those are very cute pictures! Good job 1/1 on your goal!
Post a Comment