Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!

Kirsi Noelle Hanna

Born: December 30, 2009 6:59pm

Weight: 8 lbs. 4 oz.

Height: 19.5 inches

Mom and baby are doing great. Stay tuned for pictures. In case anyone cares, Dad is doing well also :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl! Glad you're feeling good ~~ Love ya! ~~

Jen H. said...

Congrats! I am so excited to see her!

Buckwheat said...

Congratulations!! I never would have said this a few years ago, but now I can say with full confidence that girl babies are awesome.

Unknown said...

ahhh...we want to see pictures. Better yet, we will come visit you in person soon!! Congratulations on your new precious bundle of joy!! We are so excited for you. When you want to go shopping just give us a call.

Chelsy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! A girl to help balance it all out!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. A brand new beautiful baby girl straight from Heaven. I can't wait to come and hold her.