i'm not saying she was very silly, but one of us was very silly, and it wasn't me
I love it! Her hair is amazing!!! I can't wait to hold her!
At long last I have shown up genetically in my grandchildren--Kirsi and Avery have my hair!!!! So far. Yeah!!!! Kirsi is breathtaking in person. The picture is amazing, but the real thing goes way beyond. Grandma Hanna
Can you say HAIR???? She looks absolutely adorable. I love all the hair.
Looks like everyone else got it too...all the hair! :o)
I think it's that Baby Broder looks like a grandfather
I love it! Oh we so need to come meet the new cousin!
yay for hair! she's beautiful! hope everything is going well so far!
So precious!! She is so cute!! Her big brothers will be very protective of her...
The bow??!!??
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it! Her hair is amazing!!! I can't wait to hold her!
At long last I have shown up genetically in my grandchildren--Kirsi and Avery have my hair!!!! So far. Yeah!!!! Kirsi is breathtaking in person. The picture is amazing, but the real thing goes way beyond. Grandma Hanna
Can you say HAIR???? She looks absolutely adorable. I love all the hair.
Looks like everyone else got it too...all the hair! :o)
I think it's that Baby Broder looks like a grandfather
I love it! Oh we so need to come meet the new cousin!
yay for hair! she's beautiful! hope everything is going well so far!
So precious!! She is so cute!! Her big brothers will be very protective of her...
The bow??!!??
Post a Comment