Monday, November 16, 2009

A girl...

...from Jackson's class just called and asked if he could play.

She sounded absolutely adorable. He already had a friend over so he couldn't, and truthfully I'm not completely sure if this little gal's Mom knew she was calling people on the phone. But the point is...a girl just called my son....huh.

4 comments:

The Pratts said...

Are you telling me Emma has some competition? Haha - I can't believe it has started already - you have a long road ahead of you!

Heidi said...

So it begins...

Unknown said...

oh man...here it goes..If those boys weren't so darn cute - - - - Have fun now just wait until he's a little older....

Nielsen Family said...

Sherrie...it looks like you have not checked this in awhile so I am going out on a limb...it is Michelle Nielsen...Jaxen's Mom. You posted a comment on my blog awhile back. I am needing a huge favor. Could you please send me on my email Bishop Stewart's, your's, and Sister Briones addresses? Thank you so much!!! We have a Christmas card we would like to send. My email is JMNIELSEN2002@msn.com,THANKS