Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exciting News!!!

OK. We've been waiting for this for a long time. We're totally excited. Coming July 4th...











Jonas Brothers at Stadium of Fire!!!

http://www.freedomfestival.org/public/stadium

I'm sorry? Oh! You were expecting "other" exciting news. Well, Glenn Beck is also going to be there, so that's exciting, right?

p.s. I have listenend to maybe 2 Jonas Brothers songs in my life so I'm not an "expert"...but if I had to choose, I'd choose Joe...heehee

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I swear...it's like ebola this Jonas Brother's thing.

Next thing you know...Atticus will be buying himself a guitar with their faces emblazoned thereon.

The Pratts said...

Stop it - this is proof that 9-13 year olds rule Utah! Really the Jonas Brothers! We usually go to the Provo Temple lawn and watch the fireworks, but if there is any chance we might hear them I am going to stay home! They give me the creeps! I wonder what Glenn Beck REALLY thinks opening for them!?

Sara said...

I want to go!!! Davey and Hannah Love them. That would be the best!!