Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Child Protective Services

One of the "games" the kiddies like to play together is "Jumping as far as I can off the slide while wearing a plastic grocery bag as a cape all the while trying not to land on each other." The rules aren't complicated.

Summer, you are free to run screaming from the room in reaction to the danger I put your children in while in my care.

Just don't call CPS...please.

3 comments:

Dr H said...

The pampers hinder his movement. He should fly free, like the dove.

Tim said...

I am a little concerned that in every video my kid is wearing no pants. As his father I will set a better example and wear pants more often.

Jen H. said...

Mason really enjoys the movies, he calls them JacksonBroder movies. He wants to come over and play every time he watches one...