i'm not saying she was very silly, but one of us was very silly, and it wasn't me
'Nuff said.
Ummmmm, the famed no pants-dance. Nice.
I taught him that
Oh my gosh, they are so cute all together! I love their moves, all of them are so funny! Emma thinks she is a super dance - she makes me laugh so hard! I like Carson's little head shake - he is my little stud!
I really like Broder's diaper dancin! It's funny because when we watched your video Mason started dancin too...
that was adorable! :o)
That's actually what I looked like in the aisle of the movie theater after we saw that very same film."And we want maternity leave""Waaaaiiit a minute...::looks under the table::"
So Cute!!! I love to watch the cute little dancers..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ummmmm, the famed no pants-dance. Nice.
I taught him that
Oh my gosh, they are so cute all together! I love their moves, all of them are so funny! Emma thinks she is a super dance - she makes me laugh so hard! I like Carson's little head shake - he is my little stud!
I really like Broder's diaper dancin! It's funny because when we watched your video Mason started dancin too...
that was adorable! :o)
That's actually what I looked like in the aisle of the movie theater after we saw that very same film.
"And we want maternity leave"
"Waaaaiiit a minute...::looks under the table::"
So Cute!!! I love to watch the cute little dancers..
Post a Comment