This "Daylight Saving" thing has GOT to go.
Who's with me? I am asking all 12 of you who read my blog to sign my "blog-petition" below, which I will then forward immediatly to President Obama. He's a champion for change, right? He'd understand that this issue is of immediate importance and step away from the sinking economy and endless war to fix this, right??
YES WE CAN!!!
11 comments:
I am in! I was up fighting the kids to go to sleep until almost 10 - this is way more then I can handle!
i'm in...
Si, se Puede!! In the great and sovereign state of Arizona, we have already cast off the chains of Daylight Savings Time. We have no need for Obama or his change.
Seeing as how Broder was up until 11pm last night. I am most definitely in.
It's gotta go!! Do it!! Send it in!
The extra hour of sleep in October's nice, but it's definitely not worth losing an hour of sleep during finals. On top of that, it was finally starting to get light at the end of my runs in the morning, and now I'm running in the pitch black again. ARRRRGGGHHH!
I agree, I think the whole idea is pretty pointless.
I just started blogging and I saw your link on Summers blog so I just had to come and read!! I am so with you on the change. I think we have a good chance at this. This is something the Pres can change and it would actually be a success. He would go down in history!! Send it!!
Viva la revolucion!
Also...it's weird to read someone's "Heidi" comment.
Also...I checked out a copy of Northanger Abbey from the library, only to discover (to my horror) that it was not, in fact, the M.T. edition but rather something from the late 80s: lots of awkward silences and/or Kenny G sax and synth music in the background...at, like, the Ball...it was so odd.
I'm still behind and it's been almost two weeks now! It definitely has to GO! :)
Post a Comment