Friday, June 20, 2008

Hip hip HOORAY!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Tim has completed his Masters Degree....

WAHOO!!! YAY!! CELEBRATE!! FREEDOM!! HOORAY!!

Oh, I'm sorry...was that out loud?!? ")

Anyway, he's not going to "walk" or participate in any sort of "official" graduation ceremonies, so the boys and I decorated the house and celebrated with a banana split.

Good job Daddy- Congratulations!!

6 comments:

Dr H said...

Nice job, Tim!

Dr H said...

I blame your computer completely but I took the JibJab down. Try it now.

The Pratts said...

Congratulations Tim! We are so proud of you!

Allison said...

Tim,

Way to go! I am so proud of you. I am so glad that you're a part of our family. Thanks for all you do to take care of Sherrie and the boys. You're the best!

Brooks and Wendy said...

I've been slacking on the blogging these days - sorry. I need to catch up on a few things - Pres' 1st b-day, to mention one! It was fun to read your blog and catch up with you! Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Jen said...

Hey! Craig opened his mission call yesterday. . . he's going to the West Indies! He leaves for the MTC September 24! Crazy, uh??