i'm not saying she was very silly, but one of us was very silly, and it wasn't me
Happy Birthday, Tim! Sherrie, tell him so if he doesn't read this, please.
Happy Birthday Tim! Sorry this is late, but I don't keep up very well! Hope you had a great day!
Oooh, the subtext under your title is sexy. What did you do? Add a box of text or was there a 'subtext' box?
Yeah Happy Birthday Tim. Is that gray hair I see?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tim! Sherrie, tell him so if he doesn't read this, please.
Happy Birthday Tim! Sorry this is late, but I don't keep up very well! Hope you had a great day!
Oooh, the subtext under your title is sexy. What did you do? Add a box of text or was there a 'subtext' box?
Yeah Happy Birthday Tim.
Is that gray hair I see?
Post a Comment