Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dictionary.com



stub.born [stuhb-hern] -adjective

1.
unreasonably obstinate; obstinately unmoving:
2. fixed or set in purpose or opinion; resolute:
3. difficult to manage or suppress:
4. certain two and a half year old at our house:
(although, we still want to kiss his face off!!)

5 comments:

The Pratts said...

I love it! Hey Broder, tell your Mommy to stop picking on you and just give you what you want...you deserve it!

Dr H said...

I especially like the reverse ponytail he's rocking.

Emily said...

I can totally relate. Aren't 2 year olds wonderful? One minute you feel like you want to rip your hair out and the next you want to just kiss them to death.

Unknown said...

How could this little angel face be stubborn? He is too stinkin' cute!

Jen H. said...

I agree for the most part as well, but I don't think that the definition does it justice! With all the screaming ans tantrums. But hey, it's all worth it!