Friday, January 9, 2009

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaallllll!!!

Quick! When someone says, "Sherrie" what's the first thing you think of?

Athlete?
Runner?
Soccer?
All of the above?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Which is why I am so excited to share that I scored a goal tonight for the indoor soccer team I play for!!!

It's probably a one time deal, but I am basking in the glory of it all...and my family wasn't even there to see it! Game was way late for the kiddos.

Me and Austin Collie...going pro on the same day...coincidence?
I think not!
")

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What the awesome?!

Jen H. said...

Sweetness! David thinks that you should join the draft and you will go higher than Austin Collie!

Chelsy said...

sorry for the late response, I've been away from the blogging world for a while. Thank you for rewarding my return with a great blog like this! haha!