So, my baby is 5 years old today. Well, not yet officially. He wasn't born until 11:50 p.m. on Wednesday, May 7, 2003...10 minutes early, his due date was May 8. So, 5 years ago right now I was still in labor. I am feeling the same sort of pain right now as I am watching the Jazz game...what the heck guys!?! I digress. Anyway, I thought that I would share a little picture retrospective of my cute guy. There is a picture from each of his 4 previous birthdays. Look how big he is! I haven't gotten the pictures from today's shin-dig loaded up yet, but will get some of those up ASAP. (Anyone out there who can tell me how to get that little slide show player thingy??? Jen...help!)
Tim and I are very proud and lucky to have Jackson in our family. He has got a fabulous imagination and is a budding little artist. His favorite things right now are construction trucks, trains, drawing, sandbox/gardening, Cars, Ratatouille, Bob the Builder, and Thomas...to name a few. He is doing well in school and is very excited for kindergarten. We found out the other day that he will need glasses for the next little while to help him with some far-sightedness and a lazy eye. He is excited to show everyone his new specs! He is a wonderful brother, a fabulous son and all-around good boy and I love him to bits!!
P.S. Yes, his brother looks just a little like him...some day I will do a side-by-side picture comparison.
2 comments:
I love these cute pictures, they really show his sweet personality! Happy Birthday Big Guy! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family!
Not lamb, LAME! :) Yeah Jazz. Way to go. Boo.
Post a Comment