So these are Jackson's new glasses. He got them last Tuesday and has spent the last two days coming up with reasons to take them off. I don't know why...he looks dang cute!!
Here are some of the top, classic-Jackson reasons to take his glasses off...
1. "While I am watching this show, I might feel a little sleepy so I'll just take them off now before I do..."
2. "I can't wear them while I bake Mom, they might get messy." (Yes, I have a little gourmand here.)
3. "We were just getting a little bit too rough during playtime at preschool today."
Anyway, today was a good day as far as the glasses went. It was his first day at preschool with them and his teacher said he did really good. He also played outside for awhile with his friend and they came back in one piece...success!!
So he'll be sporting this look for a little while and we'll see if we can't get that left eye a little stronger.
3 comments:
What a stud! I can't give him as many beatings if he keeps his glasses on. That's one positive. :)
He looks so cute! Kylie has been begging me for glasses because her friend got some... Silly girls. By the way, I tagged you! Check my blog!
Jackson looks great in his glasses. At least Jackson comes home with his glasses. When Morgan got hers she buried them in the sand at school. By some small miracle they were found the next day and were in great condition. (Lucky for her!) When Morgan got hers she started crying. I asked her why and she said, "Then no one will know I belong to you!" Heartbreaker, I know. Luckily she has only tried to bury them once and hasn't had anymore issues with them. :0)
Post a Comment