Hello!
We're alive...mostly. I promise I'll get pictures and other sundries up eventually.
So for the challenge...
I've heard that if you ever have a goal, that you should tell other people about it so they can ask you about it and you can feel ever so slightly accountable to those you have told.
Here's my goal: I want to read the Book of Mormon all the way through by the end of the year. Starting today. That's only 8-9 pages a day. Totally doable I think.
You're all welcome to join in if you'd like. Just start where you are and read back through to that same place if you don't want to start back at 1 Nephi. It will be great!!
Even if you don't join in with me, ask me how I'm doing when you see me. And if you happen to have a treat with you, that would be awesome too.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm in!
Me too! I have been meaning to do it for ALONG time. Thanks for the challenge.
Post a Comment