i'm not saying she was very silly, but one of us was very silly, and it wasn't me
Posted by...Sherrie...?;-)Happy Anniversary!
...And then she died so I married Sherrie. The End.(I'm allowed. I'm her brother.)Happy Anniversary
It is posted by Sherrie, she doesn't let me post:) so I had to hack my way in.
I totally knew that people would wonder at the "Posted by Sherrie" part!
Chris, you crack me up! Happy Anniversary, you two!! We love you guys! Sherrie, I promise I'm not ignoring you! Things are a bit hectic right now ~ but I'll give you a call as soon as I get some down time!!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Posted by...Sherrie...?
;-)
Happy Anniversary!
...And then she died so I married Sherrie. The End.
(I'm allowed. I'm her brother.)
Happy Anniversary
It is posted by Sherrie, she doesn't let me post:) so I had to hack my way in.
I totally knew that people would wonder at the "Posted by Sherrie" part!
Chris, you crack me up!
Happy Anniversary, you two!! We love you guys!
Sherrie, I promise I'm not ignoring you! Things are a bit hectic right now ~ but I'll give you a call as soon as I get some down time!!! :)
Post a Comment