Anyway, the train ride was great. Jackson tends to announce everything going on inside and outside of the train in a very loud voice. "Oh! Station!" "Is this our station?" "Are we in Salt Lake yet?" "What is that guy doing?" "Crossing!!" It's pretty funny.
Once we got to the game, got our hamburger and fries and found our seats, it was time to start and it got loud...and he cried. But he was brave and watched the funny mascots and it got better. At halftime they handed out those balloon-stick/noisemaker things, which made the rest of the game all the better for him.
We headed home on the train after a fabulous win and I had a great date. We held hands and he even gave me a kiss at the end of it!")
2 comments:
How fun! I would love to do something like that with Austin! Your blog is so fun to read and I love your pictures. You always do a great job with pictures! :) I hope you're enjoying the nice weather as much as we are!
Post a Comment